Tuesday 5 January 2010

As The Chicken To The Egg.

Self absorbed in self hate.
Vanity taught by life's little games.
Self obsessed by my flaws.
Distracting me from all of yours.
Self controlled. Self detonate.
Living a habit I wanna break.
Self destruct a third party plan.
Finishing off what they began.

No time for love.
No room for you.
I dont trust me.
So why trust you.

Self avoid, and self project.
Demonised to Deamonette.
Self deceived, too confused.
All my views belong to you.
Self realise then self restraint.
Love was just adolescent hate.
Self prescribed, standard shame.
In the end, No one won the game.

2 comments:

Sarah Valentine said...

I really like this one. I want a tickbox that doesn't say shit please. x

Owen said...

Haha. But it amuses me that they are so meaningless yet people still click them. Expect a 4th click box soon though. x