Monday 14 December 2009

Sycophantasy.

Watch me as I fail then.
Do you really think I give a shit,
You jumped up spineless cunt faced dick!?
Everyone fails...

Survival is a lifetime's goal,
every body dies, every soul.
I submit myself to decay,
you're too late, this was yesterday.

Bend our broken necks back and laugh,
a vapid vision of men who're half.
You can't win when I wanna lose,
You cant win when you just fucking lost!

Do you really think I give a shit?
Do you recall the point of all this?

The words echo from time forlorn,
The day when this star was reborn:
"Laugh at me, go on laugh at me...
Be my sycophantasy?"

Welcome to your own personal hell...

Do you recall the point of all this?
You dont like me. You are my bitch.

1 comment:

Owen said...

Haha. Let it be a lesson for you. Cross me and you will be eviscerated in rhyme. :P
x