Tuesday 1 December 2009

The Boy Goes "Boom".

Pity me.
Go on.

Pity me 'cause i am pitiful,
Oh so twisted and oh so sick.
With a heart that is so self-hateful,
Safely sealed behind a wall of brick.

At least king kong could fall in love.
Even that virtue has been lost.
This monster has no place above.
Self destruct at collateral cost.

Tease, torture, kid, give 'em hell.
But your torment you trespass yourself.
Bitch, Belittle, welcome to hell.
This your torment you trespassed yourself.

Some see in colours, some see in shades.
My technicolour is all red and black.
Disorder - Insight - New Dawn Fades.
Then I'll steam my train right off the track.

I exist to send myself supernova...

...All I hope is...

... there's something beautiful left over...

Envy me.
Go on.

You wish you could do the same.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

this my dear is truly amazing C:

glow, oh glow. said...

hello deeear. this was my favourite of yours on your db did you know? i was happy to see it this morning =]

Owen said...

Thanks luv's. You both have inpeccable taste!
... Apart from Kelsey, who likes The Wombats. Sort it out KelC.

Keep up the good work KateWIN :P